Extreme Networks AP122
2x2 802.11ac (Wifi5) Dual Radio Access Point
Sorry, this product is no longer available, Please contact us for a replacement.
Enterprise-grade 2x2, 2-stream, 802.11n/ac access point for coverage oriented environments, as well as IoT and location-based services
AP122 provides dual 802.11n or 11n/ac performance with data rates up to 867 Mbps using existing 802.3af PoE infrastructure. Versatile and cost-effective, AP122 is optimally suited for coverage- oriented, low-to medium capacity environments.
Running powerful HiveOS coupled with innovative distributed Cooper - ative Control architecture, AP122 brings the best of coverage and ad - vanced 802.11ac technology. In addition, the integrated BLE radio and a USB interface in the access point opens up a multitude of deployment use-cases in IoT and proximity/location-oriented services.
- Built-in Bluetooth Low Energy for iBeacon/ other beacon technologies
- IoT readiness with USB port
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) – Hardware-based key storage and encryption
- Encryption: AES/CCMP, TKIP, and RC4 (WEP only)
- Network Device and Client Monitoring
- Global Search and Filter function
- Auto-Provisioning Tools for quick and easy deployment
- Network Health View
- Versatile RF Planning
- Guided Network Configuration Setup
- 802.1X and PSK Secured Networks
- Guest Access functionality with configurable Captive Web Portal
- HiveCare Community Support: forum-based interactive support
- HiveCare Connect CallBack service: optional
- Wide array of online resources and tools
Resilient Connectivity for Demanding Environments
Distributed control Wi-Fi architecture delivers self-organizing, self-healing, and self-optimizing connectivity in the most challenging environments, eliminating single points of failure and bottlenecks, delivering bulletproof stability and unbridled performance, and offering unparalleled scale.
Contextualized Security and Performance Optimization
User, device, and application profiling at the edge of the network identifies and fine-tunes network access and performance based on role and privileges, ensuring secure, compliant, and high-performance wireless connectivity.
Cloud-Managed Assurance, Intelligence, and Simplicity
Managed by ExtremeCloud IQ, this device can be quickly and easily provisioned with advanced configurations, deliver granular user, device, and application reporting, and be supported from any location in minutes.
Download the Extreme Networks AP122 Datasheet (PDF).